Types Of Profile
On the 3Dolphins system, Profiles are generally categorized into two different types, i.e ‘top profile‘ and ‘inline profile‘. These profiles generally consists of ‘name‘, ‘user privilege‘ and ‘profile picture‘.
The top profile will display on the top right hand side of the page. These profiles generally menus consists of : ‘top profile‘, ‘inline profile‘, ‘menu setting’, ‘layout setting’, ‘change password’ and ‘sign out‘.
The inline profile will display on the left hand side of the page parallel to the menus. These profiles generally menus consists of : ‘Top Profile‘, ‘Inline Profile‘, ‘change password’ and ‘sign out‘.
Setting Different Theme
The function of Theme Setting is to change the color on the dashboard display according to the desired taste, and this section contains instructions on how to theme settings.
- Click the ‘Setting‘ button, on the dropdown menus, select ‘Theme Setting‘.
- 3Dolphins will be redirect you to pop up theme setting, choose theme setting and then click the ‘Change Theme‘ button,
- The theme color of the system will change according to the color chosen, as in the example image below, the color theme of the system such as the button changes to brown.
Change Layout Settings
The function of Layout Setting is to change the color for the layout frame.
- in top profile or inline profile, click the ‘Layout Settings‘ menus.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up layout settings. Choose the color for the layout frame, click the “Change Layout” button,
- The layout color of the system will change according to the color chosen, as in the example image below, the layout color of the system changes to ‘Cyan‘.
Change Menu Settings
Navigation menus is a user interface element within a 3Dolphins webpage that contains links to other sections of the 3Dolphins. This section describes to the user how to change for the navigation layout.
- In top profile menu, click the ‘Menu Settings‘.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up menu settings,
- Static navigation menu : The menus that vertically scrolls along with the page (A sidebar can be visible on the page ).
- Horizontal navigation menu : The menu will be spread out horizontally from left to right.
- Slim side navigation menu : The side menu will display into a compressed version.
- Overlay navigation menu : The side menu will display after the toggle button click and the sidebar will cover the left part of the page content when it’s open and the rest of the content will be covered by a dark transparent overlay.
Lock and Unlock Screen
If you are working and have to leave your computer for a while, you can protect your work by “locking” your application. Locking your application keeps your work safe when you are away from your computer. The locked application hides and protects the program, and will only allow the person who locks the application to open it again. You unlock the application by re-entering (with your password). And this section contains instructions on how to lock and unlock screen.
- Click the ‘Setting‘ button, on the dropdown menus select ‘Lock Screen‘.
- 3Dolphins will be redirect you to pop up lock screen. To unlock screen, enter screen lock password and then click the ‘Unlock Screen‘ button.
- If incorrect password, then appears pop up error notification such as image below,
The function of change password is to replace the old password with a new password. There are two scenarios where you may want to change your password:
- You’re logged in, but you want or need to change your password.
- You’ve forgotten your password and can’t log in, so you need to reset your password.
Change your password when you’re login
- Choose your profile picture at top right or inline profile in the left-hand menu of the screen, then choose Profile, click the ‘Change Password‘ menu.
- 3Dolphins will be redirect you to pop up form change password. Enter your ‘Current Password‘ and ‘New Password‘ in the form displayed, click the ‘Change Password‘ button,
From the Login Page
If you’ve forgotten your password and need to reset it, you can do so from the 3Dolphins login page. Choose the ‘Forgot password?‘ button and 3Dolphins will step you through the process to reset your password.
- In the 3Dolphins login page, click the ‘Forgot Password‘ button, the application will immediately ask the user to enter an email address to send a request for a reset link.
- Type your email address and click the‘Link Research Request‘ button. 3Dolphins will redirect to pop up ‘Success‘, such as images below.
- When the request reset password is not finished but the user requests a password reset request again, an error notification will appear.
- On the email message, to recover your account password in 3Dolphins, click link url to generate email for password recovery.
- On the email message, to recovery your account, type your ‘New Password‘ and ‘Confirm Password‘, and then click the ‘Change Password‘ button.
- 3Dolphins will redirect to pop up ‘Success‘, such as images below.
- After recover your account successfully, please login again by using a new password.
If you will sign out in 3Dolphins application, please follow this step :
- On the top profile or inline profile, click the ‘Sign Out‘ button.
- In the 3Dolphins landing page, click the ‘Let’s Delight Your Customer’ button to back on the 3Dolphins login page.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to login page, such as images below.