The function of BOT Manager is to perform BOT entity management, i.e :
- Create a BOT entity.
- Integrate BOT with FAQ Knowledge.
- Integrate BOT with Dialog.
- Integrate BOT with Auto Suggestion.
This section contains instructions on how to access Bot Manager.
- Login as ‘Trainer‘, for the 3Dolphins SRM login mechanism, do the steps described on the ‘Login‘ page,
- Go to Bot Settings menu and click the bot manager menus, then you will see a bot manager page such as images below.
Component explanation of Bot Manager :
|Icon||Name of Icon||Description|
|Synonym||You can input sentences that have the same meaning.|
|Evaluate Bot||To testing and analyzing the output of Bots (to find out the output of the bot before changing FAQ and after changing FAQ).|
|Bot Assistant||The assistant bot serves to display suggestion on the chat conversation of agent to answer the question from customer.|
|Bot Contextual||This contextual feature is optional, you can be enable or disabled as needed.|
|Edit Bot||To edit and update information of Bot.|
|Bot Emulator||To test a dialog and knowledge of Bot.|
|Confidence Level||You can decide how precisely your bot interprets what your customer says by using confidence level. Every time your customer types a message, the bot analyses its accuracy.|
|Mixed||The bot will analyze the message received is Indonesian or English. If it is categorized as Indonesian, the bot will give a response for Indonesian messages. If the response is not found, the bot will search for responses from English first before giving a fallback output or unknown response|
|User||Bot will prioritize the language of each user data. If user data is in English mode, then the main priority of response searching is the next English in Indonesian before giving a fallback output or unknown response|
|FAQ Module||Module of FAQ to answer frequently asked questions (FAQs) submitted by the customer. You can attach knowledge of Bot to response question from customer.|
|Dialog Skill||Dialog is a branching conversation flow that defines responses to the defined intents and entities. You can attach dialog skill of Bot to response question from customer.|
|Filter FAQ Module||To filter knowledge based on modules that are attached and will display answers according to the confidence level.|
|Clone Bot||To cloning Bot.|
|Channel Deployment||To deploy bots on the channel.|
|Timeout Message||Messages that displayed by Bot when the customer does not response message from Bot after some time. (timeout period varies).|
|Unrecognized Setting||To set the message to be displayed when the bot unrecognized message from customer.|
|Fallback Message||To set the message to be displayed when the message from customer not yet known by bots (Knowledge is not yet available on bots)|
|3Dolphins Think Integration||For integration between Bot and 3Dolphins think.|
|Bot Option Configuration||Allows the trainer to configure of multi-tenant bot, like dialog transfer bot to agent, agent to bot, inactive bot, etc.|
|Delete Bot||To delete Bot.|
Create New Bot
Bots can only do what you program them to do in a specific channel. So, someone can’t sign in as a bot and do things that other members can do in 3Dolphins. Bots also can’t be set as trainer or Supervisors.
- At the right top of bot manager, click the new bot button ‘‘.
- You will see a pop-up of new bot, configure your bot user with some basic info (bot name, greeting text, leaving text and what bot says (invitation)). Once you’ve completed these fields, click Save button.
Field component explanation :
|Bot Name||Name of Bot to be created.|
|Greeting Text||Speech from the bot when the first incoming message arrives.|
|Leaving Text||Text from bot after bot or customer ends chat.|
|What Bot Says (Invitation)||What bot says to invite customer.|
Dialog is a branching conversation flow that defines responses to the defined intents and entities. You can attach dialog skill of Bot to response question from customer.
- After create Bot, click the dialog button ‘‘ to attach dialog to Bot.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up of dialog skill, select dialog and click attach button (). If dialog skill change to green, it’s indicated the dialog success attach in bot.
Module of FAQ to answer frequently asked questions (FAQs) submitted by the customer. You can attach knowledge of Bot to response question from customer.
- After create Bot, click the FAQ button ‘‘ to attach FAQ to Bot.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up of FAQ Module, select module and click attach button (). If FAQ module change to green, it’s indicated the module success attach in bot.
To deploy bots on the channel, follow the steps below.
- Select Bot and click the channel deployment button ‘‘, to deploy bots on the channel.
- You will see a pop-up of channel deployment. Select channel on the ‘Available Channels‘ and click plus button ().
Messages that displayed by Bot when the customer does not response message from Bot after some time. (timeout period varies).
- Select Bot and click the timeout icon ‘‘ .
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up of timeout message. Set the timeout message and click ‘‘ button.
- And then, type what bot says and choose language dialog timeout. Click “” button.
To set the message to be displayed when the bot unrecognized message from customer.
- Select Bot and click the unrecognized setting icon ‘‘ .
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up of unrecognized setting. Type what bot says and choose language unrecognized message. Click plus button ().
To set the message to be displayed when the message from customer not yet known by bots (Knowledge is not yet available on bots).
- Select Bot and click the fallback message icon ‘‘ .
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up of fallback message. Enter what bot says, choose language and choose type of fallback message.
3Dolphins Think Integration
- Select Bot and click the “” button.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up bot integration parameter.
Field component explanation :
|Client ID||Is used to identify the application.|
|Client Secret||This is the true secret key, which is stored on server side securely & not available to public.|
|API Endpoint||The point of entry in a communication channel when two systems are interacting. It refers to touchpoints of the communication between an API and a server. An API endpoint is basically a fancy word for a URL of a server or service.|
|Think News Endpoint||URL of a 3Dolphins Think.|
|Whitelist Keywords||Allow you to add words that you would like the system to add to the keyword cloud.|
Bot Option Configuration
Bot options configuration allows the users to configure multi-tenant bots. By using the multi-tenant bot feature, each bot has the bot option configuration and the users can configure each bot as needed. When the user does not configure the bot in the bot option, the bot will read the configuration in the system settings.
- Click option settings button (),
- You will see a pop up of bot option configuration,
Field component explanation :
|Field Name||Description||Example Images|
|Option List Button Image||When the image in the digital library is empty or even damaged, the system will read and replace it using the link contained in the button image list option.|
|Option List Button Action||You can configure label on the button.|
Example button action : Tanya
|Option List Button Message||You can configure message suggestions from bots.|
For example :
When there are several answers to a customer’s question, the bot will give a suggestion message and answer that comes close to the customer’s question.
Example type button message : Mungkin ini bisa membantu 🤔
|Bot To Agent||Some customers may require human attention. In these cases, you can program the bot to automatically transfer these cases to your customer support team that will use their agents to resolve the problem.|
For example :
When customers transfer to a live agent, the bot will automatically send message ‘bot to agent’ to indicate that they are now interacting with a live agent.
|Agent To Bot||Each agent solves the issue and closed ticket from the customer, the system will automatically transfer the message to your bot and send a notification message to indicate that they are now interacting with a virtual assistant (Bot).|
|Inactive Bot||You can configure a message from bot incase the customer service (agents) is currently inactive.|
For example :
When the customer tries to contact customer service, but no agent is available, the system will automatically send inactive bot message.
The assistant bot serves to display suggestion on the chat conversation of agent. For example, when Agent chit chat with customer and the message from the customer is contained in the knowledge, the response will appear on the chat conversation of agent as a suggestion for the agent to answer question from customer. This assistant bot feature is optional, you can enabled or disabled as needed.
- Select Bot and activate ‘Assistant‘ bot by clicking the ‘On‘ toggle.
To view step by step using the bot assistant, please refer to the FAQ Suggesstion documents
- Select bot and activate contextual bot by clicking the ‘On‘ toggle.
To view step by step using the bot contextual, please refer to the FAQ Knowledge document and see in the FAQ knowledge contextual section of the FAQ.
You can input sentences that have the same meaning. This section contains instructions on how to add general synonym.
- At the top right of the bot manager page, click the synonym button ‘‘.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up form of add term and general synonym. Enter the term and synonym and then click ‘‘ button. In this section, you can enable, disable or delete of synonym. If synonym change to green, it’s indicates the synonym enable to Bot.
The function of Evaluate Bot is to testing and analyzing the output of Bots (to find out the output of the bot before changing FAQ and after changing FAQ).
Create validation script
The Validation Script is used as a Bot Parent reference to check the desired Bot response results. If the bot response results are still not appropriate, then the Bot Parent must manually correct the FAQ and Dialog until the Bot response results are as expected.
- At the top right of the bot manager page, click the evaluate bot button “” ,
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to evaluate bot page, Click the “” button.
- You will see a pop-up to create new script. Fill in the fields and after you’re done, you can click the save button to add a new script.
- Select evaluation script has been created, click “” button and enter a script “User Say” that will be tested.
- Select Bot and click the “” button. Wait for the test evaluation to succeed 100%. The results of the response bot will be the basis for subsequent validation, if the results of the bot response are still not appropriate, then it needs to be done adjustment in the FAQ or Dialog that is test.
Validate the script
Validation of the script is done when there is an addition to the FAQ or dialog, to help the parent bot in ensuring the FAQ or Dialog that is added does not cause the validation of the script that has been made to be invalid.
- At the top right of the bot manager page, click the evaluate bot button ““,
- Select the script to be validated.
- Click ‘‘ button and wait until the final validate of the evaluation is successful 100%. If the evaluation icon changes to green it’s indicate the bot response results before and after the addition of the FAQ or Dialog are still valid (the same). and if the evaluation icon is red it’s indicate the script is invalid.
- You can download the results of the bot evaluation that has been done, click “Download XLS” or “Download CSV“,
Upload Script Validation
- Click the “” button,
- On the top left side of the evaluate page, click the ‘‘ button to download evaluator template.
- Put the script in the template, and on the top right of evaluate page, click ‘‘ button.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to pop up form of new script. Enter script name and then click ‘Save‘ button,
- Select script name has been created, click the ‘‘ to upload evaluation script.
- On the pop up of upload script, click ‘‘ to find the file of evaluator template that will be upload.
- Wait the process of upload is success.
- If, upload file of evaluator template is success, then 3Dolphins will displaying success notification such as images below.
Automatic Language Detection
Currently 3Dolphins can detect the language of the incoming message, i.e ‘Indonesian‘ and ‘English‘. The Bot will respond the message in the same language as the input text of customer. If the customer message is not ‘Indonesian‘ or ‘English‘ language, the Bot will response the message of customer use unrecognized message.
- 3Dolphins can even change language during the conversation and the Bot will understand, such as images below.