The mechanism for using Omni Channel SRM 3Dolphins v4.9.0 is as follows :
- Open the Web Browser on the computer.
For the use of web browsers it is better to use Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Enter the URL address in the web browser.
- In the login page of 3Dolphins SRM system, you can login as an ‘Administrator’ / ‘Supervisor’ / ‘Agent’ / ‘Quality Assurance’ / ‘Trainer’
- Type your ‘Username‘ (your email address) and ‘Password‘ in the column provided.
Note : Password is a combination of capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols ,
- Press the ‘Sign In‘ button.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to dashboard page, such as images below.
If you forget your password, please click ‘Forgot Password‘ to send request reset link to update recovery info makes it much more likely you’ll get your account back.
- In the 3Dolphins login page, click the ‘Forgot Password‘ button.
- Then, the application will immediately ask the user to enter an email address to send a request for a reset link.
- Type your email address and click the‘Link Research Request‘ button. 3Dolphins will redirect to pop up ‘Success‘, such as images below.
- When the request reset password is not finished but the user requests a password reset request again, an error notification will appear.
- On the email message, to recovery your account, click the ‘Change Password‘ button.
- On the form recovery account, type your ‘New Password‘ and ‘Confirm Password‘, and then click the ‘Change Password‘ button.
- 3Dolphins will redirect to pop up ‘Success‘, such as images below.
- After recover your account successfully, please login again by using a new password.
- In the top-right corner of the page, locate the circle that has your avatar images. To sign out, click the circle and select ‘Sign out‘ button.
- In the 3Dolphins landing page, click the ‘Let’s Delight Your Customer’ button to back on the 3Dolphins login page.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to login page, such as images below.