3Dolphins is the applied AI (Artificial Intelligence) solution for companies and organisations to improve their customer’s experience across channels. We do this through our core products: Social CRM (Customer Relationship Management), NLP (Natural Language Processing)-based Chatbot and Mobile Workforce Management. 3Dolphins AI serves as the technology foundation of those products, combined by deep expertise and wide experience of the team. Built and delivered as enterprise-class solution, on cloud or on-premise, 3Dolphins is trusted by one of Indonesia’s largest bank. Our approach for improving customer experience through AI is by enabling seamless collaboration between machine and human. 3Dolphins solution is developed by PT InMotion Inovasi Teknologi (InMotion).
What’s New in Version 4.9.0
On March 27, 2020 InMotion has been announce the launch of New Feature, Features update and Bug Fixes of 3Dolphins.
What are the new features 3Dolphins launched by InMotion on March 27, 2020?
Agent Shift and Attendance module
Unlike traditional methods of tracking employee time, like paper timesheets. Shift and attendance module in 3Dolphins offer the ability to the Agents to clock-in or clock-out when they show up and leave work each day and will display notification to the agent if there is a delay in the specified shift.
And, with the shift and attendance module helps the Supervisors in generating and assigning schedules for each Agents.
In addition, supervisors can also make changes to the agent’s schedule in the shift mapping feature. For example, when an agent requests permission to a supervisor to come in during the day because there is an urgent matter, therefore the supervisor must change the schedule that has been set for the agent.
Agent Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and target module
A Key Performance Indicator is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a Agents is achieving or to evaluate their success at reaching targets. With Agent KPI and target module in 3Dolphins, allows the Supervisor to determine and plan how many tickets will be handled by the agent with a specific target time.
To view the Agent KPI and target step-by-step, please refer to document ‘Operator Target‘.
Archive user and ticket collection
Currently, the 3Dolphins application already supports of archive on the user and ticket collection, so that it can improve server performance and speeds up the loading time for views, especially those views that include multiple tickets which have been closed for a long period of time.
And then, you can see the archive ticket when you search for ticket.
To view the archive collection step-by-step, please refer to document ‘Data Setting‘.
Wallboard classifier allows you to display a Wallboard with all ticket triggers or problems. Using wallboard classifier can help the Supervisor to monitor the problems (ticket tagging) of the incoming ticket.
To view detail information about wallboard classifier, please refer to document ‘ Wallboard ‘.
Telephony Channel Smartcall
In this release, 3Dolphins released a new capability on the telephony channel, i.e integration with Smartcall. Dialer on the customer support allows the Agents to make outgoing call using Smartcall. Enter a phone number or a service provider when starting outgoing call.
Whatsapp Channel Load Balancer with Multiple Cluster Support
When you have lots of whatsapp channels, to which Agent the Customer will be connected because there are several channels and each Customer sends a message, the message will be randomly connected to a different Agent. To overcome this problem, we introduce a load balancer with multi-cluster support.
By using multiple cluster support and load balancers, the ticket will enter the server that has the least load. And then, when the Customer send message, the message will incoming to the same Agents.
- Revamp Live Agent Rating Feature.
- Rating question can be configured to have additional questions and to be displayed if rating is below threshold.
- Live Agent Rating Report User Interface (UI) have been enhanced to cater with additional question.
- Display ticket assigned agent, transferred to/from agent in ticket list without having to expand the view.
- Introduce Watermark capability to ticket attachments. Watermark function can be enabled/disabled at
System Settings.Attachments that will be watermarked (e.g image – (jpg, png) and document – (excel, word, pdf)).
- Enhancement to Livechat Widget Web & Livechat Designer.
- Livechat Designer result can now be saved.
- Create new collection
widget_designerwith following fields.
- Add new bucket
- Add new property to
resources.properties. This property is not mandatory and defaults to our own cdn.
- Livechat widget can have service hour configured. If outside of service hour, user will be presented with option to type in question, email, and name. Typed in question will be emailed to user as confirmation message is received as ticket in system. This behaviour can be configured via Livechat Designer.
- Livechat widget now have member/guest mode. In member mode, there will be additional input field to enter member id (e.g NPWP). This can be enabled/disabled via Livechat Designer.
- Livechat widget now can have topic selection configured. Selected topic will be set as first message after login. This can be configured via Livechat Designer.
- Livechat widget text input can be disabled when still in queue. This can be configured via Livechat Designer
- Bot language option configuration now supports multitenant.
- Introduce capability to identify customer by defined identifier through external backend system & merging identified customer data to our contact.
- API to create outbound email is now available.
- User can configure to enable/disable new message sound notification.
- Paragraph classifier module name can now be changed.
- New entry in Paragraph Classifier will have default value instead of empty.
- Add assigned date to
- Add Member mode & Topic Selection Config to Livechat Designer.
- Add remark to conversation history report.
- SLA is now configurable in Rule Management.
- Additional file format selection to export report (CSV, PDF, TXT). Phone number input in livechat web widget now have country code selection.
- Reporting date format can now be configured.
- Channel driver functions can be enabled/disabled.
- Closed ticket will now be moved to separate collection
- Improve user metadata loading when encountering deleted / missing user id.
- Fix SLA blinking notification.
- Fix Unmerge ticket status for telephony ticket.