Click ‘Download’ button to show summary or download as PDF for offline viewing.
You can use users’ privilege levels to control who can perform which activities in module. In other words, privileges define to control users access to the module. Each users has different privileges associated with it.
Administrators and Supervisors can grant or revoke all available modules privileges to users. The privilege can’t be removed if a users assigned to the privilege, the users should be reassigned to another privilege.
- Login as ‘Administrator‘, for the 3Dolphins SRM login mechanism, do the steps described on the ‘Login‘ page,
- Go to administration menu and click the user privilege menus, then you will see a user privilege page such as images below.
User Role and Permission Level
A role groups several privileges and roles. A role must be selected for a user account before it can be used by the user. 3Dolphins provides some predefined roles to determine user access rights.
|1.||Administrator||Admin’s main role is to share responsibility regarding 3Dolphins account by assigning roles Administrator / Supervisor / Operator (Agent) / Quality Assurance or Bot Trainer to other users, admin is also responsible for integration channel, system configuration, data settings, add, edit and delete user management, grand and revoke module access and other things related to the 3Dolphins system.|
|2.||Supervisor||The role of SPV is responsible for monitoring performance agents, ticketing monitoring, and control daily activities through a system that is available on the 3Dolphin system.|
|3.||Operator||The role of the Operator (Agent) is responsible for managing ticketing customers.|
|4.||Trainer||The role of the Bot Trainer is responsible for the knowledge base of Bot, whether it’s FAQ knowledge or dialogue.|
|5.||Quality Assurance||The role of Quality Assurance (QA) is responsible for evaluating the performance of the agent.|
Grant and Revoke Module Access
Administrators and Supervisors can grant or revoke all available modules privileges to each users. To grand or revoke module access privilege, do the following steps :
- At the top left of ‘user privilege‘ page, select privilege module. If privilege module change to ‘green color‘ such as images below, it’s indicated the module success selected.
- In the module access section, perform ‘On‘ or ‘Off‘ the privileged module for each role user.
- If the color of privilege module is ‘red color‘, this indicates that access to the selected module has been revoked from user.
- If the color of privilege module is ‘green color‘, this indicates that access to the selected module has been granted to privilege.
Create New Privilege
To create a new privilege, do the following steps :
- On the top right user privilege page, click the ‘New Privilege‘ button. Display pop up form to create new privilege, type your privilege name.
- For example, type your privilege name ‘Product‘ then click the ‘Save‘ button. And then, privilege module will auto created and display on the list of user privilege module,