3Dolphins is the applied AI (Artificial Intelligence) solution for companies and organisations to improve their customer’s experience across channels. We do this through our core products: Social CRM (Customer Relationship Management), NLP (Natural Language Processing)-based Chatbot and Mobile Workforce Management. 3Dolphins AI serves as the technology foundation of those products, combined by deep expertise and wide experience of the team. Built and delivered as enterprise-class solution, on cloud or on-premise, 3Dolphins is trusted by one of Indonesia’s largest bank. Our approach for improving customer experience through AI is by enabling seamless collaboration between machine and human. 3Dolphins solution is developed by PT InMotion Inovasi Teknologi (InMotion).
What’s New in Version 18.104.22.168
On March 24, 2020 InMotion has been announce the launch of features update and bug fixes of 3Dolphins.
- Remove symbol from question during bot processing.
- Reset noun memory when user cancels dialog.
- Reset memory on cancel, final with pending or trigger dialog, question prompt, and confirm prompt.
- Change sequence of broadcast ticket event & save ticket.
- Ticket chat window now can have max of 25 active chat window, with max displayed chat window adjusting with screen space.
- Optimize ticket update with partial solr update.
- Remove active chat widget when navigating away.
- Improve chat window websocket subscription process & heartbeat.
- Fix abnormal behavior at Supervisor Dashboard caused by Gitlab Integration still initialized when its not being configured.
- Fix bot prompt delete question, confirm, and inconsistent sequence and position.
- Fix sequence on add line and remove line.
- Fix bot switch intent.
- Fix view chat at Fallback list.
- Fix connect/disconnect message at active chat window.
- Fix web socket not reconnecting when chat window is active.
- Fix mark read index.
- Fix grouped chat bug when ticket is reassigned.