Click ‘Download’ button to show summary or download as PDF for offline viewing.
This section describes for how to manage channel connector (Integrating between channels that will be used by users with 3Dolphins (Bot and Omnichannel contact center). This below contains instructions on how to access Channel Connector.
Create a New Telegram Application
This section describes for how to get your application identifier and create a new Telegram app. You will need to obtain an
api_hash to interact with the Telegram API by following :
- You will have to visit “https://my.telegram.org/” and you will see a page such as images below.
- Login with your phone number and click the ‘Next‘ button. Then, confirmation code which will be sent on Telegram, type the confirmation code and click ‘Sign In‘ button.
- In the telegram core page, go to ‘API Development Tools‘ menu,
- A Create new application window will appear. Fill in your application details. There is no need to enter any URL, and only the first two fields (App title and Short name) can currently be changed later. Click on Create application at the end.
- You will get basic addresses as well as the api_id and api_hash parameters required for user authorization.
Create New Channel of Telegram Account
This section describes for how to mechanism for create new telegram account channel, by doing the following steps :
- Login as ‘Administrator‘, for the 3Dolphins SRM login mechanism, do the steps described on the ‘Login‘ page,
- Go to Integration menu and click the channel connector menus, then you will see a channel connector page such as images below.
- On the channel connector page, click plus button in the channel telegram account, and then you will see a pop up channel setting, fill in the fields as needed and click the ‘Authorize‘ button, such as images below.
|Api ID||Copy the ‘Api ID‘ in telegram application > API Development Tools > App configuration > App_api_id. Then, paste ‘Api ID‘ in the channel setting telegram account 3Dolphins.|
|Api Hash||Copy the ‘API Hash‘ in telegram application > API Development Tools > App configuration > App_api_hash, and paste ‘API Hash‘ in the channel setting telegram account 3Dolphins.|
|Phone Number||Enter the phone number registered on the telegram application|
|Data Center||Copy the ‘Production Configuration (DC2)‘ in telegram application > API Development Tools > Available MTProto Servers > Paste ‘Data Center‘ in the channel setting telegram account 3Dolphins.|
- If the authorization is successful, you will be asked to enter the authentication code. And if the authentication is successful, click the ‘Save‘ button,
- Add channel telegram account successfully.
Channel component explanation :
|1.||Channel Name||The name of the telegram account channel.|
|2.||Channel ID||An ID, you register with 3Dolphins. Each channel registered in OmniChannel 3Dolphins has a different ID.|
|3.||Delete Button||Allows you to delete telegram account channels.|
|4.||Online/Offline Button||Allows you to online or offline the telegram account channel. The offline button indicates that the channel is offline, and the online button indicates that the channel is online.|
|5.||Refresh Button||Refresh your channel at any time to ensure you are always up to date with the refresh button.|
Create New Rule of Telegram Account
This section describes for how to be able to run the telegram account channel and how the customer message can be incoming as a ticket to the ‘Inbox‘ tab Agent, make a rule first by doing the following steps :
To create a new rule channel, go to Customer Service menu and click the Rule Management menus, then you will see a Rule Management page, on the top right section click the ‘New Rule‘ button, as shown below.
You will see a pop up to add a new rule channel, select the telegram account channel by clicking the add channel icon ‘‘ and then you will be asked to enter the rule name and max. assignment ticket on the channel.
|Field Name||The name of the channel rule to create.|
|Max. Assignment||How many tickets are assigned to the channel.|
- The telegram account rule was added successfully, and you will see the rule telegram account in the list of rules management page, as shown in the image below.
After the rule channel is successfully created, to be able to receive incoming chat from telegram account (inmotion support), add team members to the rule by clicking the add icon ‘‘
- Team members successfully added and appearing on available teams, you can configure priority and max. assignment ticket that can be entered or handled by an agent.
In order to get a bot response when you send a message, you need to attach the bot. You can find it in the Bot Settings menu> Bot Manager> Channel Deployment.
Now you can use this account for conversations. The customers can send message to your number of telegram account that has been registered in the 3Dolphins omnichannel to start the conversation. And, the chat will incoming to the Unassigned tab of Supervisor, or Inbox tab of agent as shown below.