The mechanism for using Omni Channel SRM 3Dolphins v4.7.1 is as follows :
- Open the Web Browser on the computer.
For the use of web browsers it is better to use Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox,
- Enter the URL address in the web browser.
- Login as an ‘Administrator’ / ‘Supervisor’ / ‘Agent’ / ‘Quality Assurance’ / ‘Trainer’
- Type your ‘Username’ and ‘Password‘ in the column provided.
Note : Password is a combination of capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols ,
- Press the ‘Sign In‘ button or press the ‘Forgot Password‘ button if customer forgot password,
- If you press the ‘Sign In‘ button, 3Dolphins will redirect you to dashboard page, such as images below.
- If you press the ‘Forgot Password‘ button, 3Dolphins will immediately ask the user to type an email address to send a request for a reset link.
- Type your email address and click the ‘Request Reset Link‘ button. 3Dolphins will redirect to pop up ‘Success‘, such as images below.
- When the request reset password is not finished but the user requests a password reset request again, an error notification will appear.
- On the email message, to recover your account password in 3Dolphins, click link url to generate email for password recovery.
- On the email message, to recovery your account, type your ‘New Password‘ and ‘Confirm Password‘, and then click the ‘Change Password‘ button.
- 3Dolphins will redirect to pop up ‘Success‘, such as images below.
- After recover your account successfully, please login again by using a new password.