The mechanism for using Omni Channel SRM 3Dolphins v4.8.1 is as follows :
- Open the Web Browser on the computer.
- Enter the URL address in the web browser.
- Login as an ‘Administrator’ / ‘Supervisor’ / ‘Agent’ / ‘Quality Assurance’ / ‘Trainer’
- Type your ‘Username‘ (your email address) and ‘Password‘ in the column provided.
- Note : Password is a combination of capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols ,
- Press the ‘Sign In‘ button.
- If you press the ‘Sign In‘ button, 3Dolphins will redirect you to dashboard page, such as images below.
If you forget your password, please click ‘Forgot Password‘ to send request reset link to update recovery info makes it much more likely you’ll get your account back.
- Tap ‘Forgot Password‘ button and 3Dolphins will immediately ask the user to type an email address to send a request for a reset link.
- Type your email address and click the ‘Request Reset Link‘ button. 3Dolphins will redirect to pop up ‘Success‘, such as images below.
- When the request reset password is not finished but the user requests a password reset request again, an error notification will appear.
- On the email message, to recovery your account, click the ‘Change Password‘ button.
- On the form recovery account, type your ‘New Password‘ and ‘Confirm Password‘, and then click the ‘Change Password‘ button.
- 3Dolphins will redirect to pop up ‘Success‘, such as images below.
- After recover your account successfully, please login again by using a new password.
If you will sign out in 3Dolphins application, please follow this step :
- In the top-right corner of the page, locate the circle that has your avatar images. To sign out, click the circle and select ‘Sign out‘ button.
- In the 3Dolphins landing page, click the ‘Let’s Delight Your Customer’ button to back on the 3Dolphins login page.
- 3Dolphins will redirect you to login page, such as images below.